For our anniversary Glenn took me to my favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill. I had one of my favorite dishes Pasta Milano and Glenn had their Eggplant Parmesan. It was really nice to be able to speak to each other without having kids in between us screaming.

After dinner we went over to the Galleria Mall to look for watches. We both need new ones, but the ones we looked at were all way too expensive. Needless to say we left there empty handed.
When we left the Galleria we decided to go to Target. Glenn found me a cute heart necklace locket. The traditional 10 year anniversary gift is diamonds and the modern is tin. The necklace didn't have either, but I love it anyway. For our first anniversary he gave me a heart pendant and he wanted to update it and get me a new one. I love me man!
No comments:
Post a Comment