While I was taking pictures of the storm rolling in and worrying about Glenn and Maggie, Zoe decided she needed to wash her feet.
We have a lot of work ahead of us...
She needs to learn what end her pants go on!
I woke up one morning to find this in my bed...
And where exactly was I sleeping? On the very edge of the bed next to Maggie.
We all love pizza, but apparently Zoe doesn't like sauce on her hands. What else can we eat like a dog?
Maggie packed up her backpack and took it to volleyball. Zoe would not let us take it off of her even though it was almost a big as she is.
Glenn had been playing the Playstation one day and left the controller out so Zoe picked it up and tried to finish his game!
1 comment:
Cute!! If you don't mind I will add you to my list of blogging friends
Post a Comment