When Maggie got home today we found her school picture in her backpack. I had asked Mrs. Cain before pictures were taken if she thought they would be back before we leave and she said she thought they took about a month. I was prepared to leave a forwarding address with her or have Sharon pick them up for us. Luckily we don't have to do either.No, she does not have a concussion! This is how she looks all the time now that we have to give her Atropine drops to blur her right eye. As you can see here, her left eye still turns in and there has been little improvement in her vision. Our move comes at an unfortunate time where Maggie's eyes are concerned, but hopefully we can find a great Opthamologist in or near Evanston.
I had the packet of pictures sitting on the counter and when Maggie walked by she said "Wow, I'm pretty!" Yes you are! From the moment you were born people, starting with the Doctor, stop to tell me how pretty you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment