Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We got some new fingernail polishes yesterday at Wal-Mart and of course Maggie was about to die from anticipation of having her nails painted. When she got them all done and I was working on Zoe's she said "Mom, you're the best nail painter in the whole white world!" I don't know about that, but it is pretty fun to be able to do these things with my girl's.

Here is Maggie's fabulous manicure (with pink polish of course)

Zoe's gorgeous nails with the same polish as Maggie's. I'm not sure how the polish managed to disappear from her one finger. It's totally clean, not even a speck!


Tonight after we said prayers and were giving our goodnight kisses Maggie said that I don't have wet kisses and she never wipes mine off. Zoe had given her a very slobbery kiss just before me. Then when Glenn was taking her to her room he told me that Maggie has told him that I have a very soft kiss. Thank you Maggie, I love you sugar booger!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Too cute!My girls like their toes & nails painted too but Shelby is in charge of that. She is so good at it she even does her own french manicures and I make her paint my toes. See you just need to teach Maggie and then you will be the one getting the pedicures!