Friday, November 21, 2008

Just for Ethan

I thought of Ethan when I first discovered this train yard. They actually make the tanker cars here in Evanston.


This is part of the building where they are made.

This train was pulling away with two new shiny tank cars on the end. I wonder where he is going.
There is an old train depot that they are in the process of restoring. It's pretty neat and when it's done it will be really cool. These pictures are of some of the old cars that have been left there. The weeds have grown over the tracks behind this white tanker. Obviously he has been there a while.
This long silver car has people painted in windows. This was a dining car or at least someone painted it to look like one.
Tell your parents you want to come visit Evanston so you can see the cool trains, Ethan!

No comments: