Friday, November 21, 2008

My Failed Attempt

OK, Mandi here is what I have found...

We can rent ATVs and check out the mountains and whatever else. Yeah, that doesn't appeal to me either.
NEXT...

We can drive around and check out some fun houses. OH, I've already done that. There aren't that many.

I thought this house was cute. I couldn't get very good pictures of it, but the barn in the back it kind of fun.
I really liked this one too. I didn't realize until today that it is for sale. I'm sure we couldn't afford it though.
We can hike around the little lake or up and down our little chunk of the Bear River.
Maybe if you come in January or February we could go ice skating on the river.
There is a cute playground with a fun dinosaur to ride! I guess you have enough of those in Provo.
I know you love the disc golf. Oh, wait that was Glenn.
They have a Lombard Street...
Unfortunately the sign is more crooked than the street. They also have a street with no name!
How about abandoned old buildings? Now that's exciting!
We could go to the fairgrounds and watch the rodeo's. However, I really don't think you're the cow pie type.
My last attempt...Historic Depot Square. You're not really into trains are you?

Even though I can't find anything "virtuous" about Evanston we would really like you to come visit anyway. We would enjoy having anyone visit. PLEASE!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Evanston is famous after all, it's the place where the streets have no name! I can't resist the chili cook off, so I guess I'll be there in June. You'll regret begging people to visit after I load up on chili and crash on your couch!