Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Parties

Our Blackburn family party was on December 6th. We had lots of fun catching up with family members we haven't seen for a while. And of course the white elephant gift exchange was lively and somewhat embarrassing for some. Uncle James was the evenings big winner with the toilet seat and coconut shells he won. GO JAMES!

Maggie, Rylee and Rheagan had a great evening chatting and playing with each other. They never skipped a beat. They sat and talked like the best of friends. They have not spent much time with each other in the past because we were in Texas and they lived in Southern Utah so the times we would get to Provo they weren't very close. It was a very fun evening and we were all sad to see it end.


Cooper had fun playing in the circle of flags...

We had fun with Sadie and Kinley...


Dad with a few of his granddaughters...

I love Kinley...

Maggie and Zoe with their loot...

lots of hair accessories!
Cooper loves Kinley too...

Dad enjoying the company and conversations...

Are they related?...

I think Camille's frappe was spiked...

We lost Sadie for a while and after a short hunt Mandi found her behind the trash can eating her dinner on a cart. Starr and Zoe joined her and had a fabulous dinner!...

Always the star of the show. Miss Kinley Grace...


Our ward in Evanston had their Christmas party on December 10th. Maggie was reluctant to visit with Santa, but eventually decided she wanted to tell him what she wanted. When she was done she asked me if I could hear what she told him. I told her no and she said good. I think this was her test to see if he would follow through. I have no idea what she asked for, but she never said anything about it again.

Of course Zoe was scared to death. She was willing to tell Santa goodbye though.

Tonight Maggie's teacher hosted a party for the class at her house. We ate pizza, the kids played the keyboard, did puzzles and had lots of fun making lots of noise. Thank you Mrs. Lambert for the fun evening.


When Mrs. Lambert's kids asked her what she wanted for Christmas she told them that one of the girls in her class had a really cute pink hoodie cardigan that she loved and she wanted one. The sweater she wanted is Maggie's. Sorry Mrs. Lambert, they didn't make in Mom sizes...I looked!

No comments: