Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Serious Case of the Giggles

Is there anything cuter than a little girls laugh? I was playing with Zoe this morning and she started to get a little cranky so I told her I was going to gobble up her crankies. I started chomping up her arm and by the time I got to her neck she was just a little puddle of giggles.

Just mere moments ago she was not happy with something I asked her to do (or not do) so she got pouty and walked over to the kitchen. She started back toward me trying to be very serious and solemn with her head down looking at the floor, but started giggling before she got to me which turned into a full on belly laugh when she saw me laughing at her.

I thank my Heavenly Father daily for this beautiful blessing he sent me. My happy giggly Zoe girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Necia! I am so excited you have a blog and now we can stay in touch. Isn't blogging just great?! I am glad y'all are doing well and liking it out west... sorry you have all been so sick though... yuck! That is NO fun! I cannot believe how old/big your girls are! How time goes by in a hurry! I sent you an invite to our blog... look forward to keeping in touch.