We went to church with Mom and Dad today. As shocking as that may sound it's true. During our last hour there we started hearing strange sounds. To me it sounded like little giggles of kids being pulled in a wagon or more accurately it sounded like big wheel tires riding down the sidewalk. The old ladies sitting in the row behind me were whispering about the wind and how loud it was. I really did not think it could be wind. Why would the wind sound like kids riding big wheels? I got up, left the class and went outside. Yeah, the old ladies were right. It was wind. A lot of wind. And some very dark clouds were being blown in. Weird!
During my investigation of the wind situation I didn't even notice these pretty daffodils. The first visual sign of spring. I had my head in the clouds and didn't see the flowers at my feet. Sometimes I'm just not very observant.
No comments:
Post a Comment