Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I still have lots of catching up to do on my blogging, but for today I am catching up on housework. I am logging onto my playlist, cranking it up and putting my nose to the grindstone! Zoe may not appreciate it seeing how her jungle gym will be unavailable to hang on today, but so it goes. She will get over it and I will have a neat house by the time Glenn gets home from his adventurous day. Don't worry. It won't be nearly as adventurous as the day he gave us a few weeks ago. He is just going to be out on sites all day. He won't be able to come home for lunch. Sigh! Zoe enjoys it when Dad comes home for lunch. I must admit that I kind of like it too!

Time to get down and dirty!

No comments: