Friday, April 24, 2009

*SIGH*

Just a little blogger gripe. I get so frustrated when I try to adjust the spacing between my pictures and accidentally delete one. It happens to me frequently. When I center them on the page I can't tell exactly how many spaces are between them. I like them to be close together and usually delete one too many spaces and then my picture goes bye bye. ARRRG! (that's my impersonation of an angry blogging pirate!)

6 comments:

mkt said...

I feel your pain... that happens to me all the time too! However, to put a smile on your face... I found out that if you hit ctrl-Z right after you accidentally delete the photo, you get it back! Hooray!

Necia said...

That is the best tip I have gotten since I began my blogging "career". Thank you so much!

Liz said...

YES! We need another sister! I'm so glad you found my blog and that I found yours! It's super cute! You got skillz sista!

Laura said...

Necia, I used to live in Mission Bend. I found your blog through Kristie's. I hope you don't mind.

I have also deleted pictures. And it really ticks me off!! That crtl-Z sounds like a good tip, but I probably won't remember it when I need it! So I'll just be ticked off.

--Laura Clutter

KID, MD said...

I do it, too and it makes me crazy. Michelle, you rock for knowing that ctrl-z trick!

it's just lisa said...

so glad I read the comments on here! control Z!