So the real point of this post is this...on our way up on Wednesday we had some nasty weather just outside of Logan. Then on our way home this is what we drove in all the way back...
Are you kidding me?! It's April! Where are the flowers? The green grass? The blooming trees? Thursday morning we woke up to this...
So my Friday appointment was late in the afternoon and Glenn had left the afternoon before to get ready for a weekend camp out so Mom and Dad decided they would ride with me to Logan. Our weather was beautiful. It finally looked and felt like spring. I love spring! Warmer weather, pretty blossoms and new life. Mom and Dad's neighbors have sheep and there are a couple of new babies that are so cute and energetic.
Test results: apparently I had some kind of reaction to every patch. Not cool! Now we have no idea what is causing the rash on my face. Super. They gave me lots of samples of things to try and if it doesn't get better in the next few weeks they want me to come back in. So far no luck with any of it. It swells up and itches like crazy every three or four days. Today was an itchy flare up day. It wasn't as red as usual, but it is itching like no bodies business. I hate to leave the house because I look hideous. I'm sure I've scared a few kids at Maggie's school by now. It is so frustrating to not know what the cause is. I have no idea how to make it stop. The next step is to go to an actual allergist and get more specific testing done. I can not afford the next step! I guess I get to have a red rashy face. Fun for me.
When we went back on Friday we had a few extra minutes so we were able to go see Glenn's brother and his wife. Bob knew that we were planning to come back and may drop in on him, but Shirley was totally surprised when we walked into her office. It was the first time Shirley had ever seen Zoe and she took right to her. Shocking, I know! Zoe doesn't take to people very easily. They usually have to work for her affection.
I'm having some posting issues. I just deleted two of my pictures. I'm not fixing it right now. I have a few minutes to myself so blogging is getting put on hold...AGAIN!
2 comments:
Bummer! I hope you figure out this rash thing. It sounds uncomfortable.
Goodness. That sounds really annoying - painful and embarassing at the same time.
I hate being a freak. Every few months, I'll get a nasty cold sore on my face and I swear that people think I have lepersy. I've scared plenty of little kids, too.
Post a Comment