I know you all wish that you could be at our house right now. We are getting a run down of all of Maggie's promises she will make if we let her get out of bed to do all the things she refused to do before going to bed.
"I promise that I won't pick up Zoe anymore"
"Please Mom this is my only chance to do it"
"Please, please, please, Mom"
"I'll stop crying if you let me"
"I promise, I promise, I promise, and I won't break the promise"
"I need a drink"
"I need to use the bathroom"
"Can I please use the bathroom?"
Yeah, it sounds all sad and pathetic now, but the fit leading up to the punishment was something you would see on Super Nanny. A show that she has watched with me a million times and has commented on the kids bad behavior and how they shouldn't act like that. Apparently it's alright for her to act this way. Rules don't apply to my girls. Their super special!
Zoe just came up and kicked my chair. I love the two year old attitude. She's well on her way to following in her big sisters footsteps. How excited am I?
And yes, to all those out there wondering, I am the meanest Mom...EVER!! You can all thank Super Nanny for my new found meanest and parenting skills. If you have issue with how I parent take it up with her!
3 comments:
I'm having the same kind of day today with Hannah. She is crying and clinging. I really don't want to sit on the couch all day and watch Special Agent Oso. Help - She is so spoiled. We need Super Nanny!
What in the world is Special Agent Oso? We have been cableless since being here. I feel very disconnected.
I'm so sorry that Hannah has been having "a day". Did you get to go to GNO? Did you get me the cookie recipe?
I hope you're day ended on a better note.
It's a new show. Haven't seen it and don't want to. I don't need ONE MORE THING sucking my kids into the tv!!!!
Really, we get so excited when they're babies and they're learning to talk. Then they start talking and get older and keep talking!!!!!
Post a Comment