Friday, June 26, 2009

The Big Day

So...the big day has finally arrived! Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary party is tomorrow. We are so excited for all the fun to finally get here. A luau is planned with lots of food and authentic island entertainment.

It is amazing to me that it is possible for people to stay together for 50 years. That's major commitment and dedication. Thanks Mom and Dad! I was one of the very few kids in school whose parents were not divorced. You have both been great examples to me and I appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice it has taken you to raise 8 children and keep our family together.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think that is SO great. I am really so excited about being married that long one day. Your parents rock!
What if you have a boy? Are you going to have to change your blog name? I'm so concerned!!!