I was hoping to be able to make this post an announcement of what exactly we will be having. However, the baby had a different idea. It is breech which made it difficult for the Doctor to get a decent angle and then the cord was in the way too. She said she would do another ultrasound later to determine the sex.
I am scheduled to have an ultrasound at the hospital next Friday to check my gallbladder and see if that is what is causing the pain I have been having for over a year now. I don't think they would check the baby for us, but it won't hurt to ask!

2 comments:
Oh, too bad. That's got to be very disappointing. But once you catch a glimse of this little angel, I'm sure you'll have no trouble forgiving him or her.
What a stinker! Boo!!!!!!
I hope that you get some answers about the pain at your appointment.
Post a Comment