Monday, September 28, 2009

A Dramatic End

So how did our fun weekend end? Well...Saturday night Maggie ended up tripping on a toy and twisting her ankle. Nothing serious, but still full of drama. Luckily Grandma was prepared for such an event and pulled out her magic-heal-all "band aid". She got her ankle wrapped up in an Ace Bandage and was amazingly better. Until Sunday morning. Her pain returned and she was hopping all over the house. However, when we got to church and I asked her to try and walk normally she was able to do it without any arguments or even thinking about it. Drama indeed!
(this photo is of Maggie's wrap job once we got home)
Sunday afternoon while Dad, Mom and I were all snoozing on couches and in rocking chairs we heard a boom come from the spiral staircase. Then shortly following that we heard a Zoe cry that indicated she had actually hurt herself. I couldn't get my fat pregnant belly off the couch quick enough so Mom was already down stairs checking on her before I could even sit up. When Zoe walked around the corner she had a nice bloody scrape down her shin.

We really did have nice weekend! We just can't escape without some kind of drama. Mom and Dad need to prepare for our next visit. They only have 4 days!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My goodness!

I do like how bandages are magic and can cure any injury a child gets. I try to stock up on cute ones whenever I see them