Actually when we first woke up it was just raining, but before we were ready to leave for school it had turned to snow. I think that would qualify as the shortest fall ever. We only had a couple of weeks of really nice cool weather and now it is down to the bitter cold snow weather. Zoe was the first to discover that it was snowing and for quite a while afterward I repeated heard, "Mom, is snowing!" Then after dropping Maggie off at school we took a little drive and she kept saying "is snowing" over and over. At one point she said "Mom, is snowing. It's Christmas!" I laughed a little and said "Oh it is?" and she replied, "Yes, Mom I know. It's Christmas!" I love the idea that to Zoe all we need to have Christmas is cold weather and snow. At this point no gifts and craziness are necessary!
2 comments:
Wow - what would that be like? It is like 90 degrees here today!
You are rubbing it in my face that I still live here & you don't.
Post a Comment