Monday, November 16, 2009

I Totally Lied!

We are so not going to make it through the winter without heat in our car!
This morning was awful!
No AC during the summer was not fun, but no heat in the bitter cold of winter is miserable and pretty much unbearable. Luckily we have some help. My brother has said he will help us take apart the dash and work on whatever the problem is. Hopefully this means we only have one more week of no heat! I'm now looking forward to Thanksgiving break even more than I already was!!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Brrr!! I hope you can get the heater fixed. I can't even imagine driving around Wyoming in the winter with no heat. I think I would rather drive around Houston in the summer with no A/C!

Kristie said...

How cold is it there? I would think heat would be very welcomed!! Although, I have been having so many hot flashes that I would probably be alright.

Necia said...

Glenn just came home for lunch and informed me that when he left for work this morning it was 2 degrees! I'm sure it wasn't a whole lot warmer than that when I took Maggie to school.

For most women being pregnant makes them hot. Not me! I get even colder. Why have all three of my pregnancies been during the winter? I think I could have handled a summer pregnancy much better.

I don't know that I would trade this for a Houston summer without AC! That sounds very yucky to me!!

Sarah said...

Oh dear me. That is TOO cold. TOO cold for no heat. I sure hope that it's fixed soon. Maybe Maggies should just stay home and play this week, until it gets fixed. LOL

Kristie said...

2 degrees - OH MY GOSH!! I am feeling very cold just thinking about it. It was 37 this morning as I drove Devon to seminary and I had the butt warmers on high and the heat on full blast. I am a total Texas wimp!