Then once I got them all cut out the right way I attempted to glue the first letter on. It bubbled and looked horrible. I gave up and walked away. I'm not really sure how long I left that letter sitting out to dry, but when I finally decided to try AGAIN it had dried very nicely and all the bubbles had let themselves out. Crazy, but true. I finished the rest of the letters and actually got them hung on the wall.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
One Project Down
These babies took me quite some time to complete. I got all my stuff together and ready to go. I traced all the letters onto the paper. I cut one out and went to glue it on the wood. It was backwards. I had to start over.
Then once I got them all cut out the right way I attempted to glue the first letter on. It bubbled and looked horrible. I gave up and walked away. I'm not really sure how long I left that letter sitting out to dry, but when I finally decided to try AGAIN it had dried very nicely and all the bubbles had let themselves out. Crazy, but true. I finished the rest of the letters and actually got them hung on the wall.

A few days went by before I was able to get back to the room with my camera. By that time Maggie had added her own touch to her name. I was mad!
Then once I got them all cut out the right way I attempted to glue the first letter on. It bubbled and looked horrible. I gave up and walked away. I'm not really sure how long I left that letter sitting out to dry, but when I finally decided to try AGAIN it had dried very nicely and all the bubbles had let themselves out. Crazy, but true. I finished the rest of the letters and actually got them hung on the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute - great job. I know what the bubbles feel like, but then it usually works out okay. Love, love, love it!
Post a Comment