Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Few Pictures

Here are a few pictures to hold people (Kristie) over until I can do some real posting. I'm getting so far behind I'm not sure if I'll ever catch up. Here you go for now...

We tried to get a cute picture of Wyatt in a pretty box, but he didn't seem to think it was too much fun. So I tried again at home. Much better attitude, but our lighting is so bad they really didn't turn out as hoped. AND...he was in the midst of a nasty case of baby acne.

Of course Miss Diva had to cut in on the action! She loves Wyatt to death and just has to be close to him all the time. It's very cute, but gets to be too much at times. He gets a little cranky with two girls up in his space all the time.

Wyatt has been quite the spitter and he grunts all the time because of his acid reflux. I have called him poor little guy a few times and Zoe has picked up on it. Only she calls him "piddle guy". It took me a while to figure out what she was saying and then it took me even longer to stop laughing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He is beautiful! Nice work.

Kristie said...

Thank you!! It's about time I see some more pictures!