Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Project...

halfway done!

I made this skirt for Zoe's birthday this Friday. I still have to aplique a cupcake on a shirt and then the outfit will be complete. It is so cute and she is BEGGING to wear it now! She calls it her "cake skirt".

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Holy Cow! That is adorable!! Hannah's going to need one of those nest year - hint hint!

Sandie said...

You are so talented! Zoe is going to look so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of her in her new outfit. How do you find the time to sew with 3 kids? I need your secret! :)

Sarah said...

That's so cute, Necia. I love it! An appliqued shirt would be a cute pairing. I hope that she has a super great birthday tomorrow.

it's just lisa said...

How fun is that! You have really made her birhtday special.