I must say, I was not looking forward to Maggie's school program today. Last year was a yawn fest. So very boring. I had a glimmer of hope for this year since the first graders were singing lots of Disney songs and wearing Mickey ears. It was pretty cute and Maggie had lots of fun. She was excited, but pretty nervous since she actually had lines this year, but she did a great job. She got an extra bonus and had to say her friends lines as well since she was home sick.

She's in there somewhere...

Saying her lines...

Celebration ice cream after school...

Since her program was on St. Patrick's day she didn't get to wear green to school. That was sad. At least she didn't get pinched!
Glenn worked with Maggie on her lines and together they got them memorized. Maggie did such a great job at making sure she said every word clearly so everyone could understand her. Glenn showed her a trick he learned in a speech class. If you can put a pencil in your mouth and say your lines clearly around the pencil then you are ready! It worked!!
1 comment:
I love all those ears. That's a cute idea.
Post a Comment