I thought you might like to see some of my more recent pictures. My Mom gets a little lazy and forgetful sometimes so she hasn't done an update on me for a while. I just had to take matters into my own hands and get the job done!
Maggie loves to take pictures of me almost as much as Mom does. She likes to use props though. Here she has put her duck "Puddles" next to me. He was pretty funny and I couldn't stop talking to him and laughing at him.

This was taken at the end of a very long day at Grandma Brown's house. I really love chewing on my fingers and scratching my head. Even in my sleep!

I learned how to sit up in my chair. I loved playing with the toy, but for some reason I can't stop drooling! My clothes get so wet and yucky. Mom has to keep bibs on me or she ends up having to change my clothes a few times a day.

I know it's kind of hard to tell in this picture, but I have really pretty blue eyes. Everyone talks about how pretty they are. Whatever!

Mom put me in the chair again. Apparently it's kind of a big deal that I can sit up sort of by myself. I didn't like it so much this time. I got really tired and cranky!


We party pretty hard when we got to Grandma's house. This was after her birthday lunch with all my Mom's aunts, uncles, cousins and siblings. Well, not all of them, but it seemed like it. I was just too tired to care about my toy.

My cousin Kinley let me borrow her bouncy chair thing when I was at her house one day. It was awesome! I loved all the toys and tried so hard to get them, but my arms are just a bit too short.

Mom keeps trying really hard to get me to smile for the camera. I don't cooperate very well. I'm a bit shy!


I love bubbles!!

I'm just teasing Mom during yet another photo shoot.

She got me!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the pictures of me. Are you ready to come see me yet? I can't wait to meet you, Uncle Brent, Devon, Riley, Jake and Hannah. Every now and then I catch Mom reading your blog and she looks kind of sad. I think she misses you A LOT! It makes her sad that she can't see you and watch your kids grow up like she did before. Are you ready to visit us yet? :)
Lots of love,
Wyatt
1 comment:
WOW, Wyatt, way to make your aunt cry. I wish will all my heart that I could come visit you. I can't believe I am missing all your growing up. By the time I get to see you, you will be a grown up man!! I'm also sad that I don't get to see your sisters - I hope that they still remember me. I love you all and maybe I can find a way to see you someday??
Post a Comment