Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I have been wanting to make some aprons for a long time now. I just never got to it. Then I decided to make one for Camille's birthday. I got a little crazy with it. I didn't have the right material so I ran to the fabric store. They didn't have what I wanted so I settled for the following... It turned out really cute, but not as cute as I wanted. Then I remembered that I had some material left from Zoe's cupcake skirt. I wasn't sure there would be enough, but there was!
So very cute!
While I was looking for the cupcake fabric I came across this black and white stick figure fabric. Since I had a ton of it I wanted to make a Mom-daughter-doll set of aprons. Unfortunately I only got the daughter one made before we went to Utah for Camille's birthday. So I had Maggie, Sadie and Zoe model the aprons for Camille and let her choose the one she wanted.(I just got the other two in this set done)
Which one did she choose?...
CUPCAKES!!

We also gave her a wooden spoon, rubber scrapper and a box of brownie mix. It was the gift that gave back. We got to enjoy the brownies while we were there!!

After she made her choice I let her know that there was more to the black and white one if she wanted to change her mind. I didn't want to tell her before in case I didn't get the others done before we left. She stuck with the cupcakes!

Happy Birthday, Camille!
(you can stop growing up now!!)

1 comment:

Kimbra said...

I love the fabric you use...where do you find it?