Monday, June 14, 2010

Wyatt's Latest

MOM!! Save me!!

I can finally reach my toes! They're pretty yummy!!

Mom thinks I'm a computer table...

I'm too handsome!And this is why we usually use two carts to get groceries...
Tanaya and Aunt Cheryl tied me to a chair. I understand it was all out of love and for a good laugh!Anything to make the old people laugh!

3 comments:

it's just lisa said...

I am so bummed that I didn't get to say hi at the reception! it was nice to see you even if it was from a distance :)

Megan said...

What a doll - he's growing up to be such a cutie. When do we get to finally meet him? Next time you guys come down this way, give us a heads up, ok?

Kristie said...

I'm still trying to figure out if I am ever going to get to meet him!! He's growing up too fast - tell him to stop!!