Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Never Ending Nightmare

I spent all day doing laundry and got everything done, except some sheets and Maggie's comforter. I was very impressed with my progress today and then when I was getting ready for bed this is what I saw...
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
As you can see in the next photo the last load hadn't even been taken out of the dryer yet. The laundry piles up so amazingly fast with five people. Especially when one of those people continues to spit up on his shirts, blankets and bibs, and poop his pants quite regularly. I was a bit cranky after seeing this, but I wouldn't give up any of it. This pile of a job means that I have four people that care about me and that I can't get enough of living with me. We are together. We are happy (most of the time). We are learning and growing together. Although I don't love the messes, I do love the people that make them!

No comments: