As I was browsing through TV channels this morning I got the usual "NO. NO. NO." Before I could get to the kid channels I heard a "YES!" I had to back up and see what she had said yes to. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! She wanted me to stop on "The Phantom of the Opera"! I was shocked. I changed it to check another station and she got mad at me. She REALLY wanted to watch "opera". Too funny. She really is my girl :)!
It was no surprise to me when Wyatt broke out with a nasty runny nose the other day. I had been expecting it. He was actually over due. He has been sneezing like crazy and with that comes a pretty nasty snot string. I have been chasing him around with Kleenex and he has been hating it. I was busy for a few minutes and heard a sneeze, then I heard Zoe saying, "Wyatt, you have boogies!" She got a Kleenex and started chasing him saying, "Wyatt, you have snobbies!" It was just too cute. She actually caught him and wiped his nose for him. What an awesome big sister she is!
1 comment:
Just found your blog today. Didn't think to follow your link from the coment you left on mine?? Anyway, Zoe is too cute!
Post a Comment