Monday, October 25, 2010

An Official Wave

Wyatt just started to really wave today. The look-at-you-with-a-huge-smile-and-wave wave. It was too cute! He also likes to point at things. I'm not sure yet what that means. Does he want what he's pointing at or is he just pointing something out?

I keep forgetting to write this down, but the other day I was teasing Wyatt and calling him little man or something and Zoe chimes in and tells me we should call him shadow man. What? Where in the world did she get that? She proceeded to call him shadow man for several days before she shared with me where she got that name. Apparently it's a character in the Princess and the Frog. So Wyatt now has one more nickname to add to his list.

I love my Shadow Man!!

1 comment:

KID, MD said...

It's the evil voodoo man from the Princess and the Frog! What's Zoe getting at here??