Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1 Year

Mr. Wyatt had a birthday!!
You have blessed our lives in so many ways in the one short year you have been in our family. We love you so much and look forward to every day we get to see you, play with you and laugh with you. Thanks for brightening our lives buddy!

1 Year stats
22 lbs. 1 oz. - 50%
2 ft. 5 in. - 50%
head=18.5 cm - 75%

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Happy Birthday adorable little boy!! Even if you won't let me hold you :)

Like the new look of your blog!!

Necia said...

I feel bad that he wouldn't go to you. After about four months he finally let our friends play with him. Of course this just happened the day before they moved! We just needed to stay a little longer. Someday he'll be friendly!

Natalie said...

OH my gosh, you have a blog!!! YAAAAAAAY!!! I am so excited to get all caught up on everything I've missed! When I pulled up your blog I was like, "Wyatt? Who is Wyatt!?!" And then I vaguely remembered you had another baby. I can't believe he's a year already! And the girls are so big! Aaaaah! When did that happen!?! Your kids are stinking ADORABLE! We'll have to catch up sometime, you can follow us on my blog too! NatSprat.blogspot.com. :) Miss you!