Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Classes, New Teachers

Maggie's new teacher is Sister Nancy Bowns. I haven't had the chance to get to know her very well, but hopefully we can get to know her this year while Maggie is in her class.This year Zoe graduated from Nursery to Sunbeams! She was so excited to FINALLY be in Sunbeams. She got an amazing teacher named Sister Nicole Hall. She happens to be my Visiting Teaching companion so I know from personal experience that she's amazing. Zoe has so much fun in her class. The nursery leaders really miss her. They are always telling me that she was the best singer and now their singing time isn't nearly as fun.Wyatt is still too young to go to Nursery so he hangs out with me. Well today he was quite literally "hanging out" with Glenn. The Circus...I mean Sundays are fun!! (just ask the people that sit behind us!)

No comments: