We heard strong howling winds all night long. I was so afraid we would wake up to several feet of snow. We got just a light dusting of snow, but the wind was crazy! By the time Maggie left for the bus it was -24 degrees. I really wanted to keep her home instead of making her wait for the bus, but I have no way to get her to school. I'm assuming she made it safely. Very shortly after sending her off the temps dropped to -32. At least they will keep the kids inside at school today.
When I came back from a bathroom run I found Zoe climbing on the stool to get her hat and gloves. She was THAT cold even INSIDE with the heater running.

She was so cold she even had to find her snow boots

She was striking the cutest pose when out of no where she got whacked by a Dr. Pepper bottle. You gotta love little brothers!!
Even though Zoe tortures Wyatt constantly she really does LOVE this little man!

And he adores his sister

We have really loved watching the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" . When I found this hat in Wal Mart I couldn't resist buying it. It doesn't usually stay on very long, but he's so cute in it. Our little "Toothless"!


He's not toothless at all. He is now sporting 12 teeth! If only he would use them to eat with. He just isn't very interested in food. His diet consists of pizza and goldfish. I try to get him to eat everything we eat, but he refuses and just throws it on the floor. We were really hoping he would be a good eater. Does this mean we have to try again?
2 comments:
Yes yes yes - you have to try again!!!
My goodness! I must have not seen him in so long. He's so big. It'd be fun to see him and Hunter together. :) Wonder how it'd go? :) And I can't believe he has so many teeth. Hunter barely has two on the bottom and they're only half up. Ahhh! It's driving me crazy!
Post a Comment