I put these onesies together to use as decoration as well as a gift. I'm not thrilled with either of them, but I do think they're cute. They turned out ok for a first attempt. My plan is to hang them on a clothesline with some burp rags and other onesies. I really hope it turns out cute.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Finally Done
I've been working on putting Lindsey's shower together since the day she told me she was pregnant. I went even more crazy when she found out she's having a girl. This is going to be the pinkest shower we've ever seen!
I put these onesies together to use as decoration as well as a gift. I'm not thrilled with either of them, but I do think they're cute. They turned out ok for a first attempt. My plan is to hang them on a clothesline with some burp rags and other onesies. I really hope it turns out cute.
I think I would shorten the black & white skirt a little bit and make the tutu fuller. I just hope they look better on the baby than they do on the hanger!
I put these onesies together to use as decoration as well as a gift. I'm not thrilled with either of them, but I do think they're cute. They turned out ok for a first attempt. My plan is to hang them on a clothesline with some burp rags and other onesies. I really hope it turns out cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment