Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Another Day

I was not feeling well when I woke up this morning! Terrible stomach cramps woke me up really early and lasted all day. Not cool! I had things I wanted to get done today, not lay around holding my stomach. My mood fell even more when I saw what was happening outside...

I am over the snow and ready for spring to get here.

In a rare moment of Wyatt being away from me and playing nicely in the playroom I all of the sudden hear a familiar noise. I had to jump up and run to see if he was alright. He loves to play with the drawers in the girls dresser. A more accurate statement would be that he loves emptying the girls clothes out of the drawers. He got a little crazy and pulled the dresser over. Zoe has done this a few times and we have tried to stabilize it, but have not had any luck. I am hoping to get it moved out of the play room soon. I'm too nervous about this happening again and actually pinning one of the kids.
He had to check out the chaos and destruction. Unfortunately I was not doing so well and had to leave the mess for Glenn (along with a few others). Thanks for taking care of things I have neglected. You're the best!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Oh my gosh, I have been so sick all day today with some nasty stomach bug that my boys had yesterday. It soooo stinks.

I hope you are feeling better.