After all the excitement of the last few weeks we finally got Maggie all outfitted and ready for school. Brand spanking new from head to toe!

She's ready to tackle the third grade!
Zoe and Wyatt had to have a picture too. They are going to miss Maggie while she is gone all day.

We have a tradition of taking the kids to McDonald's for breakfast on the first day of school. Glenn couldn't join us this year, but we all had a great breakfast and Maggie is ready to head to school.

Maggie's teacher seems like a great fit for her. She is a super nice Grandma that loves kids and chocolate! I hope they have a great year together.

Since I drove Maggie on the first day she didn't get to ride the bus and I didn't get the official bus picture. This was actually her third day, but the bus didn't change so we will just pretend I was on the ball and got it sooner!

In the rush to get out the door to the bus stop Wyatt didn't quite take a big enough step outside the door and fell on his forehead. Once we got into our little walk to the bus stop he got over the tears and had a good time.

It was a windy day and Zoe was having a hard time keeping her hair under control.
Happy new school year Maggie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment