Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bear Lake

I decided that our lazy Sunday afternoon needed a pick me up so we packed the kids up and went for a drive.  We ended up at Bear Lake.  I've never been there and was very surprised at how beautiful it is.  The water is so clear and pretty.

Since we weren't prepared for water play we didn't actually stop at the lake.  I was pretty bummed and so were the kids, but we found a fun pizza place and had some dinner.  We drove around a few more minutes then grabbed us an ice cream snack & headed back home.  We had fun on our short impromptu road trip!
Snacking on Cheetos for an hour will give you some super orange and deliciously cheesy fingers!!
This chunky little bear was in the restaurant and the kids loved him
This big ferocious bear was outside...they liked him too!

No comments: