Friday, February 15, 2008

ZOE JADE TOMLINSON

Here is a good picture of Zoe's fauxhawk. Everyone loves it.

I can't believe she actually got some of the apple. It was a good distraction for a few minutes.

For some reason Zoe likes to cross her feet. She does it while she's sleeping, sitting in her car seat and just sitting on the floor. It's too cute!

I love this sweater so much I had to get it. It makes her look like she's in Alaska or something. Eventhough it doesn't get that cold here in Houston we have had to use it a couple times.

This is our cutie patootie Zoe at 9 months. She always gets lots of compliments on her beautiful dress.

1 comment:

Justin and Lindy said...

Necia this is so cute! I like the background. I'm glad you figured it out. It's so frustrating when you don't know what the heck you're doing. That was me for like hours on the computer until my friend finally showed me how to do it, otherwise I'm pretty sure I never would have. Looks good and it will be so fun to be able to watch the kids grow!