Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MAGGIE MARNE TOMLINSON
Maggie's 5 year old picture. Soon to be updated with her 6 year old picture!

Maggie loved being "Mary" for Halloween. Everyone enjoyed seeing the girl's together as "Mary and her little lamb".


I was resting one day late in my pregnancy with Zoe and when I woke up Maggie had "cleaned" her playroom. She was very proud of her work so I had to wait until she went to bed to re-do the job.

And she wonders why I call her Maggie Monkey!

I love this picture! She looks like a little cheerleader. These are her newest glasses. Her first ones were pink, of course, but they did not fit her properly so we got her new ones that are purple. Too cute!!

1 comment:

Justin and Lindy said...

These are cute pictures! Maggie really does look like a little cheerleader. What cuties.