Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I'm a big girl!
A couple of weeks ago I took Zoe to the McDonald's by our house for lunch. When she was done with her chicken she was watching the other kids that were there and she wanted to get down. She immediately went over to the video game pole, but she was trying to play the one that is higher and she was getting frustrated that she couldn't reach the control. After I showed her the short one she just stood there and pushed the buttons for about 15 minutes. I think the game is broken so she wasn't actually making anything move on the screen, but she was very entertained and gave me a few minutes to update my planner for the week.
I think she's just too cute in her little jeans and target brand crocs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment