Since Glenn accepted the calling as first counselor in the ward young men's program he has been gone
a lot doing activities and scouting stuff. A few weeks ago he was part of youth conference that took place on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Before he left on Friday I asked him to hook up a projector that he borrowed from work so I could surprise Maggie with a "Girl's Night" by watching a movie on the wall. I set up the air mattress so we could have a sleepover in our TV room. She was
soooooo excited and as you can see so was Zoe. We got to watch movies, eat rice
krispies and sleep on the floor. SWEET!!


This picture show how into Zoe was because she absolutely hates being covered up by blankets, but she was really getting into the spirit of the sleepover and covering herself with Maggie's quilt. I just can't believe how cute these two little girls are. What have I done to deserve such huge blessings?
2 comments:
How cute... looks like tons of fun and what a great idea.
Love,
Anjie
Hey thanks for commenting on my blog. I've been reading yours too. Your girls are so cute. I've also been looking at your menu and recipes. it's such a great idea to post them out there. I love getting new recipes. I posted my Alfredo Sauce, but it's under "Pasta with Alfredo Sauce" We eat it like once a week. It's yummy and easy.
Post a Comment