Thursday, July 10, 2008

June 30th our first Utah adventure! We got to go to Hatch Patch and have fun, food and be with family. This was the most exciting game of Red Rover I have ever seen. Zoe was pretty impressed too. She just walked up and down this hill until it was time to go.
This little truck was the most popular item among the one to four year old crowd. It was a little tight, but Sadie reluctantly let Zoe have a turn at the wheel. Zoe was lucky enough to catch a few minutes by herself.
I watched Sadie while Mandi ran home for a minute so I threw all the girls in the tub to wash off the bug spray. They had a blast and Grandma's bathroom floor got thuroughly drenched.
(Maggie, Sadie & Zoe)
We have had lots of popcorn at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Maggie requests popcorn and a movie almost every night. I think Zoe is grateful for her requests. She has really loved the popcorn.
(Maggie, Sadie & Zoe)
On the Fourth of July we went to the parade in Provo and then to the park by Mom and Dad's for a picnic. The parade was lots of fun and the girls had fun seeing the "Princesses".

(Lindy, Cooper, Zoe, Kyler, Kaden, Kelsie, Maggie, Zack, Mom, Starr, Brianna, Will, Hayden, Louise, Me, Trent, Kayle, Linda)

I was not prepared for the water fountain so Maggie just played in her clothes and I stripped Zoe down to her diaper. They had fun splashing and then took off for the swings.

(Maggie, Zoe, Cooper)

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi Necia, I fixed the link on my blog for Penny's blog. Your family is soo beautiful. I'm also thrilled to have your blog, and be able to watch your family grow. It looks like you had a great 4th of July. Love ya Patty