We are still enjoying our time here in Utah. The girl's are having so much fun playing with cousins and having new adventures. Here a couple of pictures from the last few days.
Zoe found Mom's mop bucket and ran away with it. She didn't want to give it up, but Grandma finally won and got her bucket back!
Zoe, Sadie and Maggie had fun playing at the McDonald's playland. Zoe was a little nervous about the Ronald statue but then saw Maggie and Sadie playing with it and got into the spirit of McDonald's!
Zoe made Grandpa a fabulous Lego necklace. He was totally thrilled!
Zoe likes to play under the bar, but it's a little scary because the barstools tip over pretty easily.
I was doing the dishes and heard Zoe fussing, but it wasn't sounding too serious so I just asked Maggie what was going on and she said Zoe was stuck. I couldn't figure out what she could be stuck in. I never would have imagined it would be the doll house. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment