Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Bunch of Pictures

Thursday (October 23) Kristie and Hannah came over to help with some errands. Before we started running around we went to Wendy's for lunch. The girls were being so silly. Instead of dipping their french fries in the ketchup they were having fun dipping their fingers.




Friday (October 24) was the most anticipated day of the week. Glenn and his cousins have put together a volleyball game for those in our wards that are interested in playing. Some weeks there are a bunch of people and other weeks there are hardly enough for them to play. This week was an average week, but two of his cousins came with their kids. Maggie loves volleyball night and asks everyday if tomorrow is Friday. She enjoys playing with the little kids, but really likes it when some of the kids from the ward come with their dads. The Lyon kids were there for awhile but didn't stay long so Maggie got to play with the little kids.




In the top picture: Natalie got surrounded! From left to right: Allison, Maggie, Austin, Jenna, Zoe
Second picture: Super Star of the volleyball court...Glenn
Third picture: Glenn and Sharon the back waiting for the serve
Fourth picture: Everyone watching Glenn to see what kind of trick he was going to do. I told him to dazzle me so he jumped up in the air and touched his toes. Of course I missed that spectacular move! It was dazzling and quite impressive I must say.

Saturday (October 25)
Trunk-or-Treat





Glenn's cousin Randy was the DJ for our tri-ward party and the girls loved the music. Zoe can not help but bust a move whenever she hears music. It was difficult getting pictures because she wouldn't stop dancing. All the people behind us were just busting up watching her dance.

Thank you Randy for bringing out the dancing diva in my girls! You rock!!


Here are the family spookables all together again. Left to right: Danielle, Jenna, Austin, Maggie, Allison & Zoe


These are a couple of girls from Maggie's Sunday school class. They have been in the same class since nursery. I know Maggie is going to miss the twins. Left to right: Zoe, Shanna Captain, Maggie, (I'm not sure who the next girl is), Sabrina Captain







After the Trunk-or-Treat I knew it was going to take a while for the girls to settle down enough to go to bed so while they were in the bath tub I set up a little "camping" adventure on our bed. We have a large canopy bed so I draped blankets over the sides and grabbed Glenn's laptop and a movie and we camped out on the bed watching Curious George until Maggie crashed. While I was busy taking pictures Zoe was busy working on getting a blue gumball out of it's wrapper. Oh how I love my little stinkers!

We have had a fun week and are looking forward to an even more full and exciting week to come. It will be full of last minute packing and getting rid of stuff we don't need. Our excitement and anticipation continues to grow as we get closer and closer to our move.

No comments: