Sunday, October 12, 2008
Bring on the Headaches
Maggie had another follow up eye appointment on Thursday. Things are not going well. Or at least as well as the doctor would like them to be going. He said there is still not much improvement in her left eye. We have been putting the drops in her right eye to blur it, but her left eye is just not improving. So I have to give her the drops before school, she patches her eye for recess, then patch it again after she gets home until she goes to bed and then all day Saturday and Sunday. Yeah right! This would be where the headaches come in. From listening to all the screaming and whining about having to wear the patch. I understand that it is uncomfortable and I can see how it would give her headaches, but we have to do it. I have to keep telling myself, Glenn and Maggie that we JUST HAVE TO DO IT! The doctor gave us some really cool patches with designs on them, but the novelty of that only lasted about 20 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment