I just came across these pictures and thought they were blog worthy. I used to do this to Maggie's hair too, but I don't think I ever got a picture of it. It always makes Maggie laugh and when I would do it to her she had to run to the mirror and look at herself.
She looks like a deer in the headlights. Especially with her antlers!
This happened one day that Maggie didn't have school. They were finally playing so nicely together and it was quite so I figured they were probably in Maggie's room. A few minutes later Zoe came into our TV room laughing and so I looked up and this is what greeted me. Maggie had put her in some premie baby clothes that they use for their baby dolls. I think someone might be a redneck!
***********************************************
Zoe had her 18 month check up on Thursday. She missed her 15 month check since we were in Utah when she should have had that done so instead of getting one shot she got two. One in each leg. Maggie had early dismisall that day due to Parent-Teacher conferences so she got to go with us. She was very sympathetic about the shots and tried really hard to make Zoe feel better. She is the best big sister ever...well most of the time!
Zoe is 50th percentile for height and 10th percentile for weight. The doctor said she is a healty skinny. To me she doesn't even look all that skinny. Maggie at that age seemed much smaller.
Although I have gotten after her many times and even the doctors have told her not to Maggie can not leave the rolling doctors chair alone. At least she has passed the stage of wanting to stand on them. My OB got after her about that one day.
This was after shots. She really doesn't cry all that often so this was very sad and just about made me cry. She cried so hard she was doing the hard sob sniff thing.
Luckily big sister was there with lots of hugs and words of encouragement. Maggie has had her fair share of shots and know how horrible they are. Thank heaven for sisterly love and compassion!!
No comments:
Post a Comment