Friday, October 3, 2008

Completely Gross!

Yesterday when I was trying to get Maggie downstairs to go to school I saw this huge thing crawling up the wall by the stairs. I got close enough to see that it was a gigantic roach. Right about the time I was trying to keep my breakfast from coming up it fell off the wall and crawled behind the recliners. I was so sure that Maggie and Zoe were going to see it and totally freak out. Luckily neither of them saw it and while they were both sitting on the couch it scurried from behind the chairs over behind the couch they were on. I rushed them out the door trying to keep calm and not let them see I was about to loose it. My skin was crawling and I was so disgusted. I don't have a picture of the little darling, but just imagine about a two inch roach living in your house that you can't find. You know it's just hiding out waiting for you to start relaxing and think he's gone and then he will show up again with a creepy satisfied grin on his face. Or lying on his back with all of his legs flailing about just waiting to die. Yuck, yuck, yuck!! I have started referring to him as rocky our pet roach. Hopefully he has gotten back outside to his own home and will leave us alone!

No comments: