Friday, October 24, 2008

Falling so far behind

I am so far behind on my pictures. Since I have gone digital I have only gotten a small portion of my pictures printed. I fear it would cost a small fortune to get prints of everything. I am also falling behind on putting things on this blog. I still have pictures from this summer in Utah that I haven't added. I don't usually have many minutes to be able to sit down and blog so a whole bunch of things get left out and unsaid. That is exactly why I am blogging though. If I had to sit and write everything down it would NEVER happen. At least this way I can record a few memories and someday my girls will be able to read this and hopefully be grateful that at least I put this together. Scrapbooks have definetly taken a back seat these days.

So here are just a few of the latest pictures from our collection:

Our last movie night at Grandma and Grandpa Tomlinson's



We love to watch Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

TOO CUTE COUSINS



After family taco night the girls thouroughly enjoyed finishing off Grandma's rootbeer float. Hope you didn't want any Grandma!
A FAREWELL DINNER

Thank you Krouskop's and Parker's for a fun evening. Left side of the table: Mark & Sara Krouskop, Warren & Laura Parker, Maggie. Right side: Barbara & David Parker, Zoe & Glenn. Where am I? Behind the camera of course!
ZOE JADE & HANNAH MAE


Another attempt to get pictures of Hannah and Zoe together. This was the morning of our garage sale. That is why Zoe is still in her pajamas. She wore them almost all day. Is that a problem?
SCHOOL LUNCH


Maggie's school allows parents to eat with their kids on Wednesdays and Fridays. Every other week Glenn has Friday off so we go eat with Maggie. She gets really excited for Friday to come so we can be at school with her. This year I have been there more than I would like. I have forgotten several mornings to put her eyedrops in so I have to go down to the nurses office and put them in. A couple of days I haven't gotten them in at all. I will be accepting my Mother of the Year award soon!

HELPERS?

We finally got to the attic the other night and of course the girl's were very interested in what was up there. Zoe kept hitting Glenn's leg telling him to "GO, GO".

PIRATE HANNAH


She was being so funny and extremely cute, but of course I couldn't capture the cute pirate face. Dang camera delays!!

No comments: