Friday, October 24, 2008

What Adorable Spookables I Have

We had a hard time this year deciding what to be for Halloween. Maggie has been watching The Wizard of Oz and Hoodwinked lately and she wanted to be a character from one of those movies. We finally chose Dorothy. What sparked the final decision? Sparkling Ruby Red Slippers! No little girl can resist a sparkly shoe! Once we made sure Maggie wanted to be Dorothy we were struggling with Zoe's costume. She was either going to be a flying monkey or Glinda the good witch. I had wanted to be the bad witch, but with the move being so close to Halloween I had to put my focus on packing instead of making myself a costume. Since there wasn't going to be a bad witch the flying monkey was out. To tell you the truth I really wanted Glenn to be the flying monkey, but he wasn't having any of that. We are all looking forward to our ward Trunk-or-Treat this Saturday. Maggie's school is having their Fall Festival on Halloween, but we are not sure yet if we will be leaving that night or the next morning so the girl's may not be able to wear their costumes on Halloween. At least they will get to wear them at least once. Maggie is beside herself and asks almost everyday if she can wear her red shoes. I'm sure her teacher would love that!
The photographer forgot to take Zoe by herself so we will be making another trip to the mall to get her picture.