Mom turned on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and Maggie was thrilled to see Hannah Montana. Zoe was shaking her booty and loving it too.
Maggie & Zoe were our pre-dinner entertainment. They were playing a lovely duet.
You did and awesome job Camille!
While we were getting Maggie's patch on Camille thought she might like to try on too. They had fun playing pirates. Arrgh!
Zoe's pants kept falling down and Camille was having fun "helping" her pull them up.
Neither caffeine withdrawals or kidney stones will keep me from my Dr. Pepper!
Starr was part of the keep-things-cleaned-up crew.
Dad making the yummy mashed potatoes.
Mom and Zoe checking out Dad's job.
Mom doing one of the many things she does best.
Glenn having fun peeling potatoes. What a man!
Shelly helped out too.
Lauren, Trent and Landon relaxing and listening to some music before dinner.
Kinley was the main attraction for us!
Dad was in charge of rounding up the troops to get ready to eat.
The Justin's and Sadie
Lindy, you're a superstar! (in your own mind)
Justin snuggling with Kinley.
We celebrated Kayle's birthday a day early. Happy forty something!
The smiliest baby ever! Hayden and Linda.
Mandi and I left for a few minutes and took Zoe with us. She fell asleep before we got home. I laid her on the couch and Sadie crawled up next to her and snuggled in under her blanket and fell asleep.
Later in the evening a game of scrabble broke out.
Sadie is a most helpful little mommy!
Proof that I was there too. Cute hair Mandi!
1 comment:
NECIA!!! Thank you for the sweet comment on our blog! I am going to post more pictures... just a long story why I haven't posted more... Your family is so adorable! Looking at your Thanksgiving pictures makes me miss your family SOOO much! I was so excited that Mandi and your Mom and Dad were able to make it to the wedding- I would have loved it if you were there too! When are you coming back down to Utah? I would love to see you :)
Post a Comment