...since this beautiful baby girl came into our lives?






When you were born the Doctor said "she's a little peanut". You weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. You were born at 6:02 pm. Dad helped the nurse a lot during my labor. The monitors were not picking up my contractions so Dad put his hand on my belly and he was able to tell the nurse when a contraction was starting. My epidural worked so well that I could not lift my legs or tell when I was pushing. It went pretty smoothly until you were out and then the Doctor could tell that you had ripped me all the way down the birth canal. It took a lot of stitching, but he got me back together and soon I was able to hold my beautiful baby. They took you from the room very quickly after you were born to get you cleaned up and I made Dad follow you and take lots of pictures for me. I wanted to hold you so badly, but I just laid in the bed and cried for a little bit while you were gone. From the moment they put you in my arms until the moment you started Kindergarten you and I were pretty much inseparable. You were my little buddy and big helper for 5 years. I miss having you at home by my side all day long. I miss being able to see your smile and hear your laugh through out the day. I look forward to the time that I get to pick you up from school and hear about your day. I love you very much and I feel very lucky to be your Mom. I hope you have a very happy birthday!
One year old


2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE! Hope you have a great 7th birthday! Love the baby pictures, too cute!
Happy Birthday, see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment