Presents from Mom and Zoe...
Yippee! DS games...
Cupcakes for the class...
A few friends at lunch...
Mom, Dad & Zoe at lunch...
Ready to be wrapped...
Pretty packages...
Sharing your birthday perfume with Zoe...
Ready to share the cupcakes...
Posing with Wade...
Dinner and presents at McDonald's...
Yeah! A new Barbie...
Last night you made sure I knew that I was supposed to wake you up by singing Happy Birthday to you. I was all prepared and ready, but you woke up early and came into my room. You crawled into bed and I told you to lay down and go back to sleep because it was still early. You didn't do it. You sat on the bed waiting for me to get up. I pretended to be asleep and then I jumped up and started singing Happy Birthday. You jumped and then started laughing. Zoe enjoyed it too.
We got out of bed and I made you pancakes for breakfast. Since they are your favorite and normally we just do cereal, I thought it would be a special treat for you. After you got ready for school Zoe and I gave you a couple of presents.
After dropping you off at school I picked up the cupcakes, wrapped the rest of your presents and then went to school to have lunch with you. We had such a good time with some of your friends from your class. Mrs. Lambert even ate lunch with your class today and got in the picture with you for your birthday. When I came to pick you up from school Wade and his Mom were outside and she invited us over to their house so she could give you a present. You had a good time playing with the kids for a while.
We had dinner at McDonald's and you opened more presents and then Wade and his Mom and brothers joined us for ice cream sundaes. I think you had a very happy birthday. We are all looking forward to your party at Grandmas tomorrow.
I am so happy to be your Mom.
1 comment:
Ah, that is so sweet. It sounds like it was a fun birthday! Those presents look great!
Post a Comment